.

Trepalium On Arte

Fiction - 52 min
Trepalium

Synopsis.


A major city at the end of the 21st century. After decades of crisis, work has become a rare and vanishing commodity. Only 20% of the population has a job, leaving 80% out of work. The jobless have been relegated to the Zone, separated from the City by a Wall, and struggle to survive.

Fact sheet.

authors Sophie Hiet and Antares Bassis